PYSCHOTHERAPY AND WORKSHOPS
CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE PREVENTION WORKSHOP (Free of charge)
- What is Child Sexual Abuse (CSA)?
- What we need to talk to our kids about CSA
- When and how to inform our kids about the risks of CSA
- Tools to detect signs of sexual abuse in kids and adolescents
- How to respond prior to suspicion or a confession of CSA
JOURNEY TO MY EMOTIONS (Workshop for Women)
- Emotions are responses to certain life experiences, which have biological, cognitive and subjective components. In this coaching, we will walk together, on the path towards the recognition and elaboration of your emotions. We will identify negative emotions so that you can react more adaptively when they arise and we will strengthen positive emotions.
WORKSHOP "CRAFTING THE ABUSE" (For victims of child abuse)
- You will learn what is the meaning of trauma, anxiety, depression, self-esteem, and self-love
- We are going to identify negative experiences from your childhood and how they impacted your self-love and self-concept.
- You will learn the difference between normal anxiety and an anxiety attack so you can respond in a more adaptive way to either of them
- We are going to work on how to anticipate a depression episode
- We will identify what emotional and cognitive tools you possess to face anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, and negative self-concept
NEUROPSYCHOLOGY FOR ADOLESCENTS (Workshoop for teenagers)
- Adolescence is a stage full of both, physical and emotional changes, which influence the way adolescents think and behave. Nobody better than themselves, to know the functioning of their own brain, and to acquire tools that allow them to understand themselves and respond better to their environment.
- In this workshop, they will learn about the neuropsychological base of emotions and about the stress factors that affect their mood and their reactions, in order to better process all their experiences.